While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site, JWRF assumes no responsibility for any actions taken by users using the information contained in this site.
JWRF reserves the right to change or delete the content or URLs of this site at any time without notice.
Unauthorized reproduction of any description or photograph on this site is prohibited. All content is protected by Japanese copyright law and international treaties. Unless otherwise stated, all copyrights belong to JWRF.
JWRF complies with laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, such as the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" (Act No. 57 of 2003), the "Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify Specific Individuals in Administrative Procedures" (Act No. 27 of 2013), and the "Regulations for the Protection and Management of Personal Information Held by the Japan Waste Research Foundation" (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations").
JWRF will handle personal information appropriately as follows.
What is personal information?
In the Regulations, "personal information" is defined as follows.
Information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (including information that can be collated with other information to identify a specific individual).
Purpose of collecting personal information
JWRF uses the personal information it collects for the following purposes, and does not use it for any other purposes.
- To provide information on various projects, to send information and materials, and to respond to inquiries
- To provide information via email such as mail magazines
- To operate this website.
Handling of personal information
JWRF strictly and appropriately manages the personal information it collects and protects it to the maximum extent possible from unauthorized access, destruction, leakage, alteration, and other risks.
Entrustment of personal information
JWRF may entrust the personal information it collects to an external party for the above purposes. In this case, the Foundation selects the party to be entrusted with the minimum necessary information after giving it the best consideration, provided that the party has a high level of personal information protection.
Disclosure of personal information
Personal information obtained by JWRF is managed appropriately and is not be provided to any third party without the prior consent of the individual. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When required by law or for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national government, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Users can reject the collection of access logs by disabling cookies, so please check the settings of your browser.
Disabling cookies will not affect your ability to view this site.