Activities of the JWRF
For the purpose of realizing circular economy and carbon-free society, JWRF is implementing various projects and activities by bringing together a wide range of knowledge and technologies from industry, government, academia and other organizations.
Specifically, we are
1) Conducting related surveys and research projects
2) Disseminating the results of surveys and research and related information
3) Solving problems of waste management and 3R/CE in developing countries
We are also aiming to achieve the SDGs through the implementation of our activities.
(1) Survey and research projects on waste management and 3R
In order to promote waste management and 3R-related technologies and to promote proper waste disposal, we conduct surveys and research projects, which are commissioned or subsidized by the national and local governments. We also support the development of treatment technologies for waste management and 3R-related businesses.
(2) Dissemination of the results of surveys and research and related information
We carries out projects to publicize and disseminate the results of research and studies on waste management and the 3R, and to raise awareness among citizens, local governments and businesses.
(3) Activities to solve problems of waste management and 3R/CE in developing countries
We are contributing to solve problems of waste management and 3R/CE in developing countries through various activities including waste management and 3R/CE technologies transfer, organizing seminars and capacity development.